We understand that there is a great deal of concern surrounding the Coronavirus crisis that is staring to affect all areas of daily life.
Please be assured that the health and safety of our patients is our top priority and we are doing everything we can to minimise any risk. We also need your help and support to maximise the effectiveness of our efforts at the practice.
If you a feeling unwell at all please cancel your appointment. If you are showing any symptoms of Coronavirus DO NOT come to the practice even if you have a dental emergency – please contact us for advice.
If you have any of the underlying health issues that mean you are in one of the higher risk categories we suggest that you consider rescheduling any non-essential treatments. If you do fall into one of these categories and need urgent treatment please contact us and we can look at making appropriate arrangements to minimise contact with others.
We have detailed below other measures and advice to minimise any risk to our patients and staff:
- If you are visiting the practice please wash your hands with soap and water in the WC near reception before checking in.
- Please don’t arrive any earlier than you need to. You can always wait in your car if you have one or outside if weather permits.
- If you do use our waiting areas please maintain as much distance as possible between yourself and other people.
- Please don’t come with other people unless you absolutely need to. If you are getting a lift non-patients should wait in the car.
- We have removed all magazines and toys from the waiting areas.
- If you do need to cancel an appointment please give us as much notice as possible to allow us to see other patients.
- Ensure your contact details are up to date so we can keep you up to date with any developments should practice opening be affected or appointments require cancellation due to staff shortages.
- As a business with clinical environments we always maintain the highest levels of hygiene but have increased the amount of cleaning and sanitisation in our front of house areas.
- There may be an increase in the number of phone calls we receive as a result of this uncertainty. If you have any problems getting through please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or message us via Facebook.
Thank you for reading and please do share this post and help us raise awareness amongst other members of the Renfrewshire community.
Stay safe, be kind and look after yourself and each other.
Kilbarchan Dental Practice